Polyisoprene Surgical gloves , Sterile, Synthetic, Powder Free, Under Glove
Our blue synthetic surgical undergloves are powder-free, e-beam sterilized and used for double gloving. Research shows double gloving provides added confidence and protection. Each glove is stripped, air-leak tested and auto-packed in a temperature-controlled clean environment. Other features include:
- Special H-gel coating makes for easier donning and more comfortable wear.
- E-beam sterilization ensure a softer, stronger glove and has no radioactive waste issues.
- Easy-wearing design ensures a sensitive touch along with an added protective barrier for the wearer and patient.
- 100% air inflation tested.
- 100% synthetic polyisoprene performs natural rubber latex without the risk of latex sensitization.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM surgical glove standards.
- Manufactured within the quality management system of ISO 13485: 2003, ISO 9001: 2000, FDA-QSR and CE Certification.
- In compliance with European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC Class IIa.
- *FDA 510k.