Polyisoprene Surgical gloves , Sterile, Synthetic, Powder Free, Orthopedic
Our synthetic, powder free, sterile, orthopedic polyisoprene surgical glove is designed with increased thickness and durability for the extra protection surgeons need for long and difficult surgical cases. Each glove is stripped, air-leak tested and auto-packed in a temperature-controlled clean environment. Other features include:
- Synthetic (non-latex) polyisoprene powder free gloves are better for patients and surgeons with latex sensitivities.
- Biomechanically optimized gloves will help reduce hand and thumb fatique during surgery.
- Extended cuff.
- Thicker glove for better protection.
- Lightly textured for enhanced sensitivty.
- Infused with H-gel coating for easier donning.
- Our glove performance is equivalent to other popular surgical glove brands--Biogel, Ansell, Medline, Cardinal Health--according to Akron lab report.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM surgical glove standards.
- Manufactured within the quality management system of ISO 13485: 2003, ISO 9001: 2000.
- In compliance with European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC Class IIa.