Polyisoprene Surgical gloves, Sterile, Synthetic, Powder Free
Our powder free surgeons gloves are rigorously tested to meet or exceed international standards to ensure the protection of clinicians. In a study by Akron Rubber Development Laboratory (Ohio, USA), Medispo gloves are demonstrated to be equivalent or better than other popular brands. Produced in our highly automated facility, each glove is automatically stripped, air-leak tested and auto packed in a temperature-controlled, clean environment. Other features include:
- Synthetic, latex free, sterile, powder free.
- To make them easier to put on, our gloves are infused with H-gel coating.
- Our glove performance is equivalent to other popular surgical glove brands--Biogel, Ansell, Medline, Cardinal Health--according to Akron lab report.
- Tested safe against permeation by ARDL against 18 chemotherapy drugs under ASTM D6978-05.
- Gloves meet or exceed ISO, EN, ATSM standards.
- Tested high quality exceeds AQL 0.65.
- In compliance with European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC Class IIa.