Latex Surgical Gloves, Sterile, Powder Free, Orthopedic
Our powder free, sterile, orthopedic latex surgical glove is designed with increased thickness and durability for the extra protection surgeons need for long and difficult surgical cases. Latex powder free gloves also provide freedom from powder induced allergies and help eliminate the need to wash or wipe gloves before a surgical procedure. Each glove is stripped, air-leak tested and auto-packed in a temperature-controlled clean environment. Other features include:
- Biomechanically optimized gloves will help reduce hand and thumb fatique during surgery.
- Extended cuff.
- Thicker glove for better protection.
- Lightly textured for enhanced sensitivity.
- Infused with H-gel coating for easier donning.
- Our glove performance is equivalent to other popular surgical glove brands--Biogel, Ansell, Medline, Cardinal Health--according to Akron lab report.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM surgical glove standards.
- Manufactured within the quality management system of ISO 13485: 2003, ISO 9001: 2000.
- In compliance with European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC Class IIa.